Picture of Menominee Warrior Native American - Description and Points of Interest
The name of the artist is George Catlin (1796-1872). The picture, depicting traditional dress, provides the opportunity to study the culture and clothing of this Native American Indian. The name of the Native Indian in the picture of the Menominee Warrior is She-wá-no, The South, a Noted Warrior, 1831, Menominee tribe. The picture of him raises different points of interest which increase knowledge and understanding of Native Indian tribes:
- What materials have been used to make the clothes / headdress?
- What ornaments or decorations are being worn?
- What items or accessories is he holding?
- What image does the picture convey? Intimidating or friendly?
- Can you identify the group or the region the Native Indian belongs to?
The title we have given the picture reflects the name of the tribe, for ease of identification.
Picture of Menominee Warrior - Additional Pictures and Videos of Native Americans
Discover the vast selection of pictures of Native Americans which includes the picture of the Menominee Warrior. The pictures show the clothing, War Paint, weapons and decorations of various Native Indian tribes, can be used as a really useful educational resource for kids and children of all ages. Our series of videos enable fast access to the images, pics, paintings and pictures together with information and many facts. We hope that the pictures, paintings, pics and images will assist in your studies or homework and that you enjoy watching the videos featuring many Pictures of the Native Americans - a great educational resource for kids.
Picture of Menominee Warrior
- Picture of Menominee Warrior - images of Native Americans for kids
- Color Image and Picture of Native Indians
- Interesting Painting, pic and image for kids, homework and schools
- Picture of Menominee Warrior - Native Americans pictures and videos for kids